Whenever corma takes action for a company, tailor-made solutions are needed that suit both the business itself and its individual problems. corma can rely on a number of models that provide the right framework for investigations in Germany or other countries in Europe.
One of these models is corma as Master Service Provider in Germany.
Investigative Services in Germany
As Master Service Provider in Germany corma acts as a cutting point between the client and other service providers such as foreign investigators.
corma is responsible for the provided services as well as the quality of the service. This model is particularly promising when it comes to anti-counterfeit investigations.
What is special about this model?
corma is the central contact for all relevant investigations in Germany or other countries. The course of action could look like this:
- The client requests an investigation
- corma creates an investigation plan with all the necessary details for the client to make a decision:
- Presentation of the objective
- Known target subjects or companies
- Chronological list of possible investigational steps
- Possibly divided in phases or optional modules
- Presentation of the required resources and the time frame
- and also a cost estimation
- The client awards the contract
- corma assigns qualified available investigators from the own resources or expert investigators in the area of anti-counterfeit investigations from the corma network.
- The core area covers Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, Italy, France, Spain, the UK, Nordics/Baltics, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, former Yugoslavia, Turkey, the Middle East
- Thanks to our international network we can always access reliable resources in other, not-listed countries.
- Execution of the investigation with reports to corma
- Optimized report to the client (in English or German language)
Do you think corma as a Master Service Provider is a model that could work for your company? Do you want to learn more about corma and their services as a Master Service Provider? We are more than happy to answer all your questions!
Don’t want to miss a post? Follow us on Twitter!